Partnership Development<- back
The primary responsibility of the Partnership Development Team (PDT) is to support the Chamber Staff in New Partner recruitment and retention efforts. The goal of the PDT is to provide a base for facilitating programs, products, services, events and activities that will ensure the Partners’ return on investment.
- Ambassadors: The Ambassadors are volunteers who are experienced and active Partners of the Chamber. They act as public relations representatives on behalf of the Chamber at ribbon cuttings, grand openings and special events. At Wednesday Friendsday and other events, Ambassadors assist New Partners and guests by introducing them to current Partners enabling those individuals to network more easily.
- Mentors: Mentors work one on one with New Partners to help them determine how to best utilize the Chamber to make the contacts needed to grow their business.
- Leads Clubs: Leads Clubs are dynamic groups of Chamber Partners who meet on a weekly basis to exchange business leads and ideas with fellow business professionals. Networking in this manner has proven to be extremely successful and rewarding. If the Chamber is the vehicle to help small businesses become successful, Leads Clubs are the wheels on the bus.
- President’s Club: Partners that assist in recruiting ten or more new partners in a calendar year will receive membership in the President’s Club. President’s Club members are granted complimentary, base dues for the year following their induction into the Club.
- Networking Seminars: Partners have the opportunity to attend number of our free seminars presented by our CBRCC partners. It is yet another way for you to network!
- “Partner Perks” Affinity Programs: The CBRCC participates in a variety of programs that provide direct benefit to the partnership, in the form of discounted or value-added products and services.
- New Partner Orientations (Monthly): Generally held on the last Friday of the month, unless that date falls on a holiday weekend in which case, the event is move to the week prior. New Partners are given an overview of how the Chamber functions and a brief introduction to the Councils and Committees. They are introduced to the Ambassadors and Mentors and given information regarding the Leads Clubs and many of the networking events and business building opportunities available to them at their Chamber.
- Wednesday Friendsday: Business Unplugged! (Monthly): The Space Coast’s largest monthly networking event. This event is hosted by Chamber Partners the first Wednesday of each month at the host’s location. Averaging between 200-300 partners, this is where Brevard County’s movers and shakers meet to mingle and talk business.
- Chamber Day (Yearly): Up to 100 Chamber Partner Volunteers spend the day visiting “brick and mortar” Partners who may not be able to attend other networking events. This is not a sales call, just a quick opportunity to say, “Thanks for being our Partner.” Volunteers leave marketing materials and a calendar of upcoming Chamber events. Volunteers may also visit non Chamber partners and invite them to be our guest at the next Wednesday Friendsday.
The Partnership Development Team:
Partnership Development Chair & Presenter of the 4R’s of Networking Seminar
Zeeke Payment Solutions
Primerica Financial Services
Leads Club Chair
Inmon Automotive Services
Presenter – How To Have a Successful Ribbon Cutting Seminar
Realtor, The Home Team, ReMax Aerospace Realty
City of Cocoa Beach
Health First Health Plans
Partnership Development Managers (Staff)