Work with chamber partners to help them grow their business!
Do you have the desire to help someone else get involved and succeed? This is your chance to give back to the community, create additional exposure for your business and to build strong relationships with your fellow chamber partners!
The Mentor program is designed to engage the New CBRCC Partners and to help with retention efforts for the CBRCC. Mentors work one-on-one with New Partners to help them determine how to best utilize the Chamber to make the contacts needed to grow their business. It is a privilege to participate in the mentor program.
- Be the first to build strong relationships to the new chamber partners
- Opportunity to give back to the chamber- Pay it forward!
- Help new Chamber partners achieve success
- Receive recognition for your efforts
- Recognition on Website
- PowerPoint recognition at NPO
- Recognition at Holiday Luncheon and banquets
Interested in working in the mentor program?
Please contact the Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber at: (321) 459-2200.
Cheryl Clark, Senior Manager Partnership Development
(321) 459-2200, email@example.com
Carrie Bryniak, Must Love Travel Group
866-972-6244, ext. 772, firstname.lastname@example.org