Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)<- back
The Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) is a council of the Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce, supporting and promoting the Cocoa Beach area’s tourism industry. Recognizing tourism’s essential role in our community, the council operates a visitor center in Cape Canaveral, serving tourists and locals alike in the Central Brevard County area. The council also manages a kiosk desk in Port Canaveral’s Exploration Tower. Both centers are staffed with knowledgable volunteers there to assist our tourists with their every need.
CVB Mission statement is: To promote the economic well-being and quality of life for the Cocoa Beach area through the development and execution of well-planned travel and tourism sales and marketing strategies.
CVB Partners: Click Here To View
- Exclusive promotion to over 20,000 visitors annually to both our Tourist Information Center in Cocoa Beach and our kiosk desk in Port Canaveral.
- Inclusion in the CVB’s Official Cocoa Beach Area Visitors Guide (145,000 printed yearly), distributed to all of Central Florida, in all welcome centers in the State of Florida and all AAA offices through the state of Ohio!
- FREE listing on our website www.VisitCocoaBeach.com, which links to your website and is seen each year by countless website visitors looking for information on where to stay, play, dine, and shop.
- FREE space to display your brochure or rack card at our Tourist Information Center, open 362 days a year from 9AM – 4PM.
The Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) Board of Directors meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month at 9AM in the Community Bank of the South Community Room at the Chamber office in Merritt Island. Board meetings are open to all CVB members and prospective members.
The CVB hosts a monthly networking lunch called the “Power Lunch” at various locations each month with a special guest speaker. This luncheon takes place the 4th Thursday of each month at 11:30AM.
The Chowder Cook-off with a Twist
The Chowder Cook-off is an annual event hosted in the first week of February by the Convention and Visitors Bureau. Now running for over three decades, the event features a chowder competition with a celebrity guest judge, live music, a silent auction, and vendors. Area restaurants compete for people’s choice and judge’s choice honors. Over 1,000 people attend the event annually and all proceeds go towards promoting tourism in Cocoa Beach and along the Space Coast.
Space Coast Fun Guide,
Phone: (321) 362-2097
(Prices are per person for Chamber Partners in good standing)
- 1-3 employees $150.00/person
- 4 or more employees $210.00/person